historyhelp.ca offers one-on-one tutoring.
Depending on your location this can take the form of an in-person consultation, online meeting, or teleconference.
I understand the financial difficulties faced by many students today. Because of this, I offer a 30% discount to students who are paying for tutoring out of their own pockets. In other words, if a funding body is paying for you to receive tutoring, regular fees apply. If you are a student and the funds are coming from you directly, the student rate applies.
- Regular Rates (applicable if a funding body is paying for tutoring)
- Student Rates (Applicable if student is personally paying out of pocket for tutoring)
First hour or part thereof: $50.00 (student rate: $35.00)
Additional 30 minutes or part thereof: $25.00 (student rate: $17.50)
- Payments: Payments are accepted via Interac Email Money Transfer or PayPal. Interac or PayPal payments can be sent directly to email@example.com, or you can use the links above to make use of PayPal's shopping cart features.
- In-person services such as tutoring may also be paid for in cash, but personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Payment for all services must be made in advance.
- Cancellations: 24-hour notice is required to reschedule a booked service. Booked services are non-refundable although rescheduling with advance notice may be possible. Please do not book a consultation unless you are sure that you will be available!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please get in touch.